FULL STACK DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
Media Partisans is one of the fastest growing social media companies in the world. We publish only the most relevant content for a global audience comprising more than 70 million unique users per month. Based in Potsdam just outside Berlin, our team of over 90 employees creates stories and videos in 10 different languages that reach and entertain millions of people worldwide.
Media Partisans publishes social news (heftig.de), life hacks (genialetricks.de), health and beauty articles (Gutfuerdich.co), animal stories (tierfreund.co) and recipes (leckerschmecker.me) in German, Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese.
Do you have a passion for programming and web development? Are you happy to work on new projects and take them to the next level? Can you see yourself working for a successful company in a highly dynamic, international team? If so, you’ve come to right place! We’re currently looking for a full-time
FULL STACK DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
to support our developer team at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Independent concept development and programming of new, high-quality web applications
- Testing during development, deployment and internal documentation
- Continued development, quality assurance and support for existing web applications
- Writing well-structured and documented code
- Developing our backend in Angular 6+, Bootstrap 4 and PHP 7.2
- Maintaining existing websites in HTML5 and CSS3 with a WordPress and AWS stack
- Ideally, you have obtained a degree in the field of IT, completed vocational training in this area or have at least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with deployment on AWS or other cloud hosting services
- You’ve seen a Debian console before
- Very good English skills; basic knowledge of German is a plus
- You work independently in a structured way and take a solution-oriented approach to problems
- You always try to work to the highest of standards
What we offer
- A full-time position at a young and innovative company in Potsdam
- An appreciative and open working atmosphere in an international team
- Regular feedback sessions
- Flexible working times, 28 vacation days per calendar year, 2 home office days per month and 20% employer contributions to the company pension scheme
- Fresh fruit, drinks and a freshly prepared daily lunch at our Partisans café
- Quick decision-making and transparent cooperation with the possibility to integrate new ideas
If so, please send a short cover letter, your CV, your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to [email protected]. We look forward to receiving your application!
Anne Graeger | Senior HR Manager
Media Partisans GmbH
Berliner Str. 89, 14467 Potsdam
Please note: We only accept applications by email. We do not accept applications by post and are unable to
send them back. For further information, please check our privacy statement for job applications.