Sales Manager Spain (m/f)
Media Partisans is one of the fastest growing social media companies today. It adopts the unique approach of publishing only the most relevant content to a global audience of +70mm visitors each month. With 70+ employees, we create articles and videos that reach and touch millions of people in 11 different languages all over the world.
In 2016, Media Partisans has been ranked no.1 in Germany as Social Video Publisher and generates approx. 1 billion video views per month on Facebook.
To monetize the Spanish language video reach with brands and sponsors, we are looking for a Spanish Sales Manager (m/f) to join our team. If you are based in Madrid, willing to start independently on your own with confidence in your sales abilities, this job offer might be just what you’re looking for.
- Independent and hands-on execution of our branded video sales strategy in the Spanish market
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position and analysing sales options
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
- Sell the product by establishing contact and leveraging existing and past relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- Be part of an international sales team
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure proper billing and bookkeeping
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue and KPI reports
- 3+ years of software sales or media sales experience
- Profound know-how of social media, especially Facebook
- Superior presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Located in Madrid
- Very good English skills
- Strong, goal-oriented closer with a self-starting mindset
What we offer you
- A unique chance to start the Spanish section our successful sponsored video sales team
- A full-time position with Europe’s most successful video publisher, while working from home or being on the road to meet customers
- A fun and creative working environment in a fast-paced, multicultural team, where you will face new challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies, strong goal orientation, open cooperation and the opportunity to introduce branded videos at scale into the Spanish market
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send it along with your CV (in English or German), and include your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. You can email it to:
Julica Giebel | HR Manager
Media Partisans GmbH